Claire Avitabile, Lacey Piotter and Ruth Virkus discuss the upcoming Freshwater Theatre production, Desperation Panties.
Discussed in this episode:
- The formation of Freshwater Theatre after the Fringe 2010 and what they’ve been up to in the intervening time.
- The concept of Desperation Panties as a love letter to Minneapolis.
- How and why Claire called “dibs” on directing Desperation Panties.
- Running The Festival of Awkward Moments in tandem with Desperation Panties.
- Other surprises Freshwater Theatre has in store for audiences.
Desperation Panties runs from May 6th to the 22nd at the Gremlin Theatre.