Avi Aharoni, Claire Avitabile and Mykel Pennington discuss the dysfunction present in the 20% Theatre Co. Twin Cities production of That Face.
In this episode you’ll hear discussed…
- a description of the play, followed by notes on the playwright Polly Stenham, who wrote That Face when she was 19 years-old.
- the embodiment of imbalanced and enabling characters.
- the direction of comedic moments amidst tension-filled action.
- building a rapport between two actors.
- next season’s plans for 20% Theatre Co. Twin Cities.
That Face runs from June 4th through the 19th at the Minneapolis Theatre Garage.