In this podcast, Tom and I discuss…
- Tom’s independent record label, Modern Radio, and the strengths of live performance.
- The origins of The Haunted Basement.
- The Soap Factory building and how it contributes to atmosphere.
- Commonalities throughout the first years of The Haunted Basement and the emphasis on reusing materials.
- Keeping creative pressure on the teams and project leads to continually evolve and push themselves to do something new.
The Haunted Basement runs through October 31st at The Soap Factory, but due to its popularity is sold out for 2011. 2012 will bring another chance to experience it for yourself, but if you want a taste before then, check out MPLS.TV on Halloween.