Writer and actor Tim Uren is a well-known fixture of the Twin Cities theatre scene, and since he had such a fantastic year, he’s on the show this week to talk about his multitude of roles and projects.
In this episode, we talk about Tim’s involvement with…
- The Mounds Theatre and his work with Ice-Fish’n Op’ner.
- Comedy Suitcase’s Michael Bay’s Super Mario Armageddon.
- Theatre Arlo projects, including HMS Pacific Princess Boat and Macbeth: The Video Game Remix.
- His 2011 Fringe show, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Dr. Jekyll.
- The Curse of Yig and its stage and film adaptations.
- More dinner theatre in a Coon Rapids production of Employee of the Year.
- CONvergence, conventions and 10,000 Comic Books
- H.P. Lovecraft’s The Rats in the Walls.
- Theatre Arlo’s most recent project, Man Saved by Condiments.
As mentioned in the podcast, you have until the 15th if you would like to help Theatre Arlo take Man Saved by Condiments through their kickstarter. You can also head over to the Bryant Lake Bowl and see their Minneapolis production on December 26th, 28th, 29th and 30th.