Storyteller phillip andrew bennett low dishes on his new fringe show with collaborator Elizabeth Byrd, his involvement in other fringe shows, and the work he’s doing interviewing previous fringe Executive Directors.
The phillip andrew bennett low Shortlist
- His new, touring fringe show, The Concept of Anxiety. (Aug. 1, 3, 6, 10, and 11 at Huge Theater)
- The play he wrote for the fringe show with Six Elements Theatre, Launcelot and Guenever. (Aug. 2, 3, 5, 7, and 10 at Music Box Theatre)
- The Diamond Lens, by Hardcover Theater, in which he plays a role. (Aug. 2, 3, 4, 7, and 11 at Music Box Theatre)
- His segment in Fringe Orphans 2: Orphan Harder, How to Tame a Bikini Shrew. (Aug. 2, 3, 5, 10, and 11 at Theater in the Round)
- The interviews with fringe Executive Directors, available on the Minnesota Fringe youtube channel.