In which Allegra Lingo and phillip andrew bennett low tell us of the Rockstar Storytellers and their domination of the Minnesota Fringe.
There is ample opportunity to see the Rockstar Storytellers this fringe, and I’d recommend seeing any of them if the chance presents itself. Just look at this list of talent!
- Allegra Lingo – A Comedy of Edits – Rarig Arena
- phillip andrew bennett low – Fear and Trembling – Huge Theater
- Allison Broeren – Evil Dicks – Intermedia Arts
- Amy Salloway – Chorus: Voices After the Silence – Playwrights’ Center
- Ben San Del – An Agony of Fools – Southern Theater
- Courtney McLean – The Love Show! – Brave New Workshop
- Curt Lund and Laura Bidgood – Curt and Laura Used to b Good at Gymnastics and Stuff – Gremlin Theatre
- Joseph Scrimshaw – Nightmare Without Pants – Rarig Thrust
- phillip andrew bennett low and Ben San Del – Fringe Orphans – Theatre in the Round
- Tom Reed – The Hungry Games: Mocking the Mockingjay – Theatre in the Round
You could spend your entire fringe seeing only the Rockstar Storytellers, and it would be what we in the theatre podcasting business call “a damn good fringe.”